- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
FaB Dance Knitwear collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, postal address.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide FaB Dance Knitwear with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
FaB Dance Knitwear collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
What are your data protection rights?
FaB Dance Knitwear would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request FaB Dance Knitwear for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FaB Dance Knitwear correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FaB Dance Knitwear to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FaB Dance Knitwear erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FaB Dance Knitwear restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FaB Dance Knitwear’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FaB Dance Knitwear transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FaB Dance Knitwear uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us